- Asylum Seekers … out of sight, out of mind
- Celebrate Nano Nagle’s Day – 26 April
- Autumn 2013 Edition of “Justice Jottings”
- PNG Sister visits the Nagle Centre in Sydney
- I was a stranger and you welcomed me (Matt 25:35)
- Earth Hour 2013 – 23 March 8.30pm
- Lismore Presentation Sisters Down South
- Prestigious Invitation given to Presentation Sister
- From Heartache to Joy … Presentation Sisters involvement with refugees and asylum seekers
- Australian Catholic Religious Against Trafficking in Humans
Presentation Sisters Video
Presentation Spirituality Centre (PSC) Manly Qld
The Presentation Spirituality Centre is a ministry of the Queensland Presentation Sisters. It exists to provide sacred space and opportunities for diverse spiritual experiences, consistent with the Catholic ethos and Presentation charism.
WOMEN’S NIGHT FORUM
Wednesday 1 May 2013 – 7.00-9.30pm
Celebrating the resourcefulness of women in the modern world. Exploring new ways of nourishing our spirits and growing together in community and through women’s circles of support.
MC for the evening will be Kelly Higgins-Devine with a panel of speakers including Kathleen Noonan, Professor Cindy Shannon and Diane Fingleton. Joan Hendriks will offer the Welcome to Country.
Click here for more information about the Forum which will be held at St James’ Parish Church, 165 OId Cleveland Road, Coorparoo (Brisbane).
The Presentation Spirituality Centre offers the following:
- Scripture study groups
- spirituality programs, courses and education sessions
- workshops on spiritual topics
- spiritual conversations
- Fan the Flame Renewal Program
Retreats and Reflection Days
- variety of Retreats – guided, directed, private
- reflection days to nourish spiritual growth
- quiet reflection and re-focussing of life’s journey.
A Sacred Space – Take time to slow down, to renew and nourish body, mind and spirit in a sacred space characterised by quiet, peace and beauty.
A Warm Welcome – The Presentation Spirituality Centre provides a warm welcome to all, whatever their circumstances, and an hospitable environment in which all are respected.
The Presentation Spirituality Centre facilities available for diverse spiritual experiences include:
- spacious grounds
- conference room – maximum 25 participants
- conference room – maximum 50 participants
- spacious chapel
- prayer room
- counselling/spiritual direction rooms
- 18 single bedrooms (linen and towels supplied)
- 2 twin bedrooms (linen and towels supplied)
- dining room
- full catering to suit all tastes and budgets.
Facilities are suitable for meetings, workshops, in-service days, retreats, reflection days, professional development days, courses.
The Presentation Spirituality Centre is located in the heart of Manly, Queensland, overlooking beautiful Moreton Bay. Walks by the Bay are a feature of the area, the coastline being only five minutes walk from the Centre. The spacious grounds and beautiful gardens provide a peaceful and serene environment in which to appreciate the beautiful views.
Click here to download a pdf copy of the 2013 program.
Program Registration Form:
For further information and enquiries, contact:
Presentation Spirituality Centre
26 Kooralgin Street
Manly Qld 4179
Phone (07) 3396 3290 (International: 61 7 3396 3290)
Fax (07) 3396 4167 (International: 61 7 3396 4167)