Justice Jottings Autumn 2016
This autumn’s Justice Jottings is now available to read and share.
In this edition:
- Petition for environmental martyr Berta Caceres
- High Court ruling on offshore detention and the Presentation response
- Ballina sisters’ support for refugees
- Oppression in West Papua
- Quandamooka artefacts returned
- Indigenous leaders speak on Closing the Gap
You can download it here
Tags: Justice Jottings
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 20th, 2016 at 5:58 pm and is filed under Presentation News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.