- Asylum Seekers … out of sight, out of mind
- Celebrate Nano Nagle’s Day – 26 April
- Autumn 2013 Edition of “Justice Jottings”
- PNG Sister visits the Nagle Centre in Sydney
- I was a stranger and you welcomed me (Matt 25:35)
- Earth Hour 2013 – 23 March 8.30pm
- Lismore Presentation Sisters Down South
- Prestigious Invitation given to Presentation Sister
- From Heartache to Joy … Presentation Sisters involvement with refugees and asylum seekers
- Australian Catholic Religious Against Trafficking in Humans
Presentation Sisters Video
Bringing Up Great Kids in Lockhart
During March and April 2012 we gathered rural farming parents from Lockhart to facilitate and experience the reflective Parenting Program Bringing Up Great Kids. Relationship and reflective practice is the heart of the program.
Lockhart is a 50 minute drive west of Wagga Wagga NSW and was a community severely affected by recent flooding rains.
The Bringing up Great Kids Parenting Program uses ideas of mindfulness and reflection to support parents to review and enhance their patterns of communication as well as the ‘messages’ they received from their own experience of being parented. Parents are encouraged to reflect upon and understand the meaning behind their child’s behaviour.
Spending time with the Lockhart parents was a great experience. They were willing to explore new ideas as well as provide an interactive and dynamic group process … and it was fun!
Bernadette Pattison pbvm
Presentation Sisters Rural Outreach Wagga Wagga